Контент Для инглиш блогов, сеток - Форум успешных вебмастеров - GoFuckBiz.com

Форум успешных вебмастеров - GoFuckBiz.com

Форум успешных вебмастеров - GoFuckBiz.com > Разное > Объявления о покупке/продаже товаров и услуг
Дата
USD/RUB89.2589
BTC/USD68374.4941
Объявления о покупке/продаже товаров и услуг Также в этом разделе следует размещать и предложения о сотрудничестве.

Закрытая тема
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.07.2010, 21:42   #1
Jesus23

Бабло: $29600
Отправить сообщение для Jesus23 с помощью ICQ
По умолчанию Контент Для инглиш блогов, сеток

Пишу уже достаточно долго, да и качество на совесть конечно Те, кто знают меня, в курсе, что работаю я в основном по селебам и имею пару собственных проектов по ним тоже (так что возможен и обмен ссылами, адалт селебы и не адалт). Но, советую посмотреть Вам мои услуги и, соответственно, цены на сайте www.seo-typing.com Отзывы где-то здесь и не просто от кого либо, а от достаточно респектабельных манимейкеров в буржунете.Ах да, чуть не забыл, я печатаю на инглише, так что не стоит проводить тут исправление над ошибками, плиз.
P.S
Скидка в 1 бакс при постоянных заказах
Старый 28.07.2010, 10:03   #2
Jesus23

ТС -->
автор темы ТС По умолчанию

www.seo-typing.com
Старый 28.07.2010, 23:10   #3
Jesus23

ТС -->

Тут читал, что если добавляется прилаг. "уникальный" к слову контент, то его сразу оценивают.Для меня это дико по 2м причинам: первое-это то, что для меня нет такого словосочетания как неуник. контент, а второе- Я просто не могу делать тексты с уникальностью меньше 95 процентов(пару раз просто получалось 95), а так, все 100 процентов unique Just so you know
Старый 29.07.2010, 16:08   #4
Jesus23

ТС -->

Examples
Therese Olson nude
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, although I can’t say for sure whether it is night or day at your place. But one thing for sure is that it is pretty dark where I am. Anyway, I just thought maybe you were looking for Therese Olson nude pictures so that’s why you see this review right here. I didn’t know about this woman until this morning where I saw her in cast list of the upcoming movie The Dry Land. Yeah, I am kind of expecting to see this one because my friend told me it is going to be great to watch as he saw a trailer.
Now what you think about her age, huh? No matter what she is, I say that the way she looks tells us that she is probably 22 or something like that, however she has already quite rich background and by that I mean she was playing in lots of movies.

Gong Li nude
Today I thought we should dive in Chinese culture and see what kind of famous and hot girls we can find there. Therefore, to start with, I have decided to put here some Gong Li nude pictures and the rest of them you can find in the website above so if you’re interested then I’m glad. She has so many movies in her background and half of them are American movies. I haven’t watched any of them which is probably because I’ve heard about her only this morning. Yeah, I know it is shame though but that’s exactly why I’m doing this review.
No wonder if she has kids and family as this woman is 44 years old already. But that only makes her even more desirable and those of you that love famous “hot mammas” will totally appreciate these Gong Li nude photos when she was a bit younger. It is pretty clear that there is no reason for her to strip out in this age however I am quite sure that it would work. A lot of people are interested in this woman and take for example China where millions of people would do anything to see her naked, right?

Kelli Barrett nude
I didn’t think that I will make this review today because I was running out of time. Anyway, as you can see I did it and today you have a chance to watch Kelli Barrett nude pictures so don’t blow it. Of course I can’t say for sure that there are that kind of pics on the web as this woman hasn’t played yet any naked role but we also shouldn’t forget about that the website above can draw Kelli in any pose wearing nothing if you pay them. They won’t charge you a lot I believe and for me, watching my favorite celebrity naked is totally worth that kind of money.
She is going to appear in the new movie called The Switch so those of you that really love her should definitely watch it. I don’t know whether we are going to see at least one Kelli Barrett nude scene there but the best part of it is that you will never know until you watch it. And I will anticipate that moment with the biggest desire that I have

Eva Mendes nude
What a gorgeous picture of Eva Mendes nude and she is an incredible woman… I am so flattered with making this short review about her where we will definitely try to appreciate all of her sexuality and beauty. By that I mean reviewing her body parts such like boobs and ass and more. But first I have to introduce you some of the facts that you should know about Eva.
She is 35 years old however this hot chick looks on about 30 but not more. Looking that good and young you have to work on your body pretty hard as she does. Another thing is her height which is 5’6… That’s pretty average height for a woman but Eva looks much taller. I mean if you look at free Eva Mendes naked pictures you will say that she is about 5’8 or something like that. That is all thanks to her well proportioned body I guess
Старый 29.07.2010, 16:36   #5
dady
Senior Medved

Бабло: $22479945

http://www.google.com/search?hl=ru&n...=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Старый 29.07.2010, 16:38   #6
Dr.Gonzo
gofuckingoogle

Бабло: $1278665

упс...
Dr.Gonzo вне форума  
Старый 29.07.2010, 17:19   #7
Inquisitor
Super Moderator

Бабло: $382620
Отправить сообщение для Inquisitor с помощью ICQ

так скорее всего это пример, который ТС писал Если это не так то беда
Inquisitor вне форума  
Старый 29.07.2010, 17:24   #8
seroja
𝕾𝕰𝕽𝕺𝕵𝕬

Бабло: $294407

Цитата:
Сообщение от Inquisitor Посмотреть сообщение
так скорее всего это пример, который ТС писал Если это не так то беда
Примеры нужно выкладывать не те которые ты уже кому-то писал, а написать с нуля и не проданные это тоже самое если дизайнер выполнит заказ, заказчик заплатит ему, и дизайнер в качестве примера выложит все исходники.

упс
seroja вне форума  
Старый 29.07.2010, 18:05   #9
Inquisitor
Super Moderator

Бабло: $382620
Отправить сообщение для Inquisitor с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от seroja Посмотреть сообщение
Примеры нужно выкладывать не те которые ты уже кому-то писал, а написать с нуля и не проданные это тоже самое если дизайнер выполнит заказ, заказчик заплатит ему, и дизайнер в качестве примера выложит все исходники.

упс
Ну так дизеры всё ровно ведь выкладывают заказы в свое портфолио!

пысы: А может это личный блог ТС*а

В целом мне пох, просто попиздеть
Inquisitor вне форума  
Старый 29.07.2010, 19:16   #10
Jesus23

ТС -->

Цитата:
Сообщение от Inquisitor Посмотреть сообщение
Ну так дизеры всё ровно ведь выкладывают заказы в свое портфолио!

пысы: А может это личный блог ТС*а

В целом мне пох, просто попиздеть
Рад что хоть один догадался.Да,мой.Заказчиков не палю.Заказываем