Affilight.com is here! - Форум успешных вебмастеров - GoFuckBiz.com - Страница 4

Форум успешных вебмастеров - GoFuckBiz.com

Форум успешных вебмастеров - GoFuckBiz.com > Разное > Реклама и анонсы партнерок и сервисов
Дата
USD/RUB90.1887
BTC/USD67093.4108
Реклама и анонсы партнерок и сервисов Анонсы партнерских программ и реклама полезных сервисов.

Закрытая тема
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.04.2022, 16:09
Start Post: Affilight.com is here! 
Affilight Bear
Юниор

Бабло: $5740

https://affilight.com/

Hello! Let me introduce myself! My name is "Affi" and I represent Affilight advertising network. As a constantly developing company we’re always in the process of searching for new organic traffic sources. We are looking for traffic for the following inventories: direct link, onclick pop ads, teaser.All inventories operate on the basis of smart link soft that automatically shows the most effective offers. It helps to save your time, get better CPM and ensures that your users will see relevant ads. In short, Affilight smart link contains a large number of profitable offers with good rates in different fields, mostly install ones. According to the fact that our team regularly updates the offer list and improves the analyzing algorithms of our smart link, I am confident that any website will fit right in.

Let’s move to our benefits and conditions. Apart from a personal account manager and attention to details of your traffic source Affilight will provide you with the following opportunities:
-Net15 by default and high flexibility in terms of payments. We highly value clients with good traffic quality and volume, so terms can be changed up to Net7.
-Global coverage of our smartlink soft. It includes various offers for more than 190 GEOs + international solutions. With our inventories you can be sure that there will be no blank spots. Each unique visitor will be shown an appropriate ad regardless his or her GEO, OS, browser and device.
-Our withdrawal options include: Web Money, Pay Pal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ecoin, Epese, Swift. Minimum payout is 50$ for PayPal, other paying method are discussed in private.
-Flexible pricing models: Rev-share up to 80%, CPA and CPM.
-5% referral commission for your referral turnover.
-trafficback and flexible ad settings. Guaranteed optimization according to your unique traffic features.

This concludes my brief presentation. I sincerely hope that you will join our big family, which among other things, functions successfully for more than 4 years. But don't take my word for it - try it out for yourself!

https://affilight.com/
Affilight Bear вне форума  
Старый 04.04.2023, 15:58   #32
Affilight Bear
Юниор

ТС -->
автор темы ТС По умолчанию

Hey folks!

Are you a DSP advertiser with amazing video ads? Our affiliate network Affilight is looking to collaborate with you! We're on the lookout for collaborations and are fully equipped to handle video ads with an extensive publisher base that's perfect for running your campaigns.

Our team of experienced account managers will work closely with you to ensure that your ads are placed in front of the right audience, leading to higher engagement and increased conversions.

Interested in learning more about how we can work together? Contact us today! We're more than happy to discuss all the details and answer any questions you may have.

Email: [email protected]
Старый 11.04.2023, 16:33   #33
Affilight Bear
Юниор

ТС -->

Hey folks!

Teasers are a popular advertising format that publishers can use to monetize their website. A teaser typically includes a title, description, and image, and serves as a hyperlink to an advertiser's website or landing page.

Teasers, also known as "native ads," come in various formats, such as banners and push notifications, and are effective in driving traffic to a specific destination.

In addition to driving traffic, teasers are also effective at converting visitors into customers or leads. By carefully crafting the title, description, and image of a teaser, publishers can create a compelling and persuasive message that encourages visitors to click through to the advertiser's destination page. With the right targeting and optimization, teasers can result in higher conversion rates and greater revenue for publishers.

If you're looking to integrate teasers into your website, our Teaser Creation and Integration Guide has got you covered. This comprehensive guide covers everything from creating ad placements to integrating the teaser script on your website.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to monetize your website with teasers. Check out our blog for more information and start earning today!
Старый 18.04.2023, 15:38   #34
Affilight Bear
Юниор

ТС -->

Hey folks!

If you are new to website creation, I have some valuable information to share with you. At Affilight, we often have clients who come to us with no experience and ask how to get started with us. This is why we created a short guide that provides beginners with the most important information on where to start.

Our guide covers the main steps that will help you create your first website, including determining your niche and audience, selecting a platform, adding content, promoting your site, and more. However, please keep in mind that our guide provides only the most basic ideas about creating a site. In the future, we plan to go into each of these topics in more detail.

If you're interested in learning more, be sure to check out our blog for additional information. And if you have any questions, our team is always here to help.

Remember, everyone starts somewhere, and with the right guidance, you can create a successful website even if you have no prior experience. Good luck!
Старый 25.04.2023, 16:38   #35
Affilight Bear
Юниор

ТС -->

Hey folks!

We're excited to share a success story from one of our publishers who has been consistently increasing their earnings with Affilight.

This publisher specializes in APKs for Android devices and receives all their traffic from mobile devices. Their top GEOs include IN, ID, BR, VN, and US.

By placing our ads on their download button, they've been able to generate high-quality traffic that converts well, resulting in impressive earnings. Plus, they receive payouts under the Hold15/Net15 system.

Check out their stats below and see the impressive results they've achieved with Affilight. If you want to achieve similar success, join us and start maximizing your website's earning potential!