Народ, кто шарит в английском, растолкуйте. А то не уверен в точном понимании текста.
Can I send traffic to other people's sites, for example to affiliate sites?
Yahoo! Search Marketing will only send traffic to our advertisers'; own Web pages. Advertisers may not list a site they do not control (or an exact copy thereof). However pages that are powered by, obtain content from, or are co-branded with another entity are acceptable.
What doesn't qualify as "our advertiser's own Web page"
* Someone else's complete page with our advertiser's simple frame at the top - but not built in.
* A coupon code populating on someone else's page.
* A pop-up/pop-under window.
* A redirect to a landing page not controlled by our advertiser.
* Another entity's page presented with a masked URL.
* Another entity's page supplemented by statements made in the browser border.
What does qualify as the advertiser's “own site”?
* A site/page/frame owned by, authored by or registered to our advertiser.
* A site/page controlled by anadvertiser through an SEO or agency.
* agreement. A page an advertiser has co-branded/personalised. Co-branding need not appear at the top of the submitted page - but it must be apparent.
* A Web page that incorporates components of someone else's page into their own are acceptable, and the substantial content they incorporate is eligible for search terms.
* Submit only sites owned or controlled by you.
* We will accept grantor pages submitted by affiliates that are clearly co-branded or personalised with the affiliate's name or business name.
* Affiliates must list their business name in titles and descriptions when bidding on their grantor's name or domain name.
Сливать на паблик-лэндинг партнерки я так понимаю нельзя? И если да, то у кого какие мысли как можно это ограничение обойти? Делать сайт-ревью? (вариант с шопом, на своем домене не подходит